Skip to content
- It only helps as a writer to learn all you can to improve your craft. Even better if it won’t break the bank.
- The money for a university-endorsed MFA rarely pays off and since I’m old, I’d rather use the funds to help my children through their own educational pursuits.
- I love to learn! But most of all, I love efficiency. The curricula outlined here is meant to grasp a quicker way to move middle-grade and young adult novels from idea to publication-ready.
- This method works for me. If it doesn’t for you–no worries! Take what helps you and leave the rest. Design a strategy best for you to learn.
- This is to myself 10 years ago. I TRULY WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD THIS PROGRAM A DECADE AGO!